8/23/2022

Dean MD, my Organic Chemistry lab partner (Wing was my general chemistry lab partner, Pharm D)

20 years later, we meet on the map, where...there is a video I met him Dean might remember he used to take me seeing his same height ballet dancer ex-girlfriend. 

Ending on the Ice Skating Comics

I say this actor name Wallace Huo, its my Royal Palace Guard Chef. So he says," I do you a favor again, how can you repay me ...." She says "Anything you request"

The reality its he married to her on the China entertainment worlds. 

What do you think I trying to tell Dean, a Black nail, black dress, a black red hair witches caste a hex spell on everyone, so he dead in the movie: Big Hero 6 with Wing's face in it, not I carry 256 lights to the painful roads jobs in California? Its UB robotics, I sign up the clubs, not Wing.


There are many reasons I cannot find Dean, he is from Ukraine, did I forget to mention, his country just happened to be in the fire....now?

But I make Poland, another girl in the Frozen hide her middle name Ola, Anna....of the website how she just has that endless problem on the TV so far so bad.

While those things happening, Dean met my used to be 4 friends in CAC, name Karen, Adria, Emily, and Melinda, in the volleyball court. He just shows up one day all by himself. I don't remember how it happened. Its an intramural volleyball.

He met Karen they were, to have a video on Beauty & the Beast in the real human format. Its an ending of that story saying how Karen were married to Chris, or will be or what....all that. Dean will hear a lyrics of how the Eastern World Rise.

Without me telling him straight....if all the communication just cut cut cut....and he lives in a perfect world of his own illusion dream.

Its me to becoming....This.



These re-make of the story keep airing on the old Ancient Custom formats, only the Eastern worlds kid growing up watching them, not really saying the adults format, neither will EVER be in the Western World.

Yesterday I had my photo online....I cannot find them right. My forehead yesterday was that Wing scarf on my faces internal nose upper, returning to the doctor's offices. I look funny and strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m33V6fURzA






No comments:

Post a Comment