8/07/2022

That is called the Wacko behavior.....Do you know that?

Whatever I don't care what you say I think might happen to that setting? 

Its like something wrong on my video, AOL "The Day You Found Out"? You mean you try to message Dean?

I don't even want to think about it what really happened......it pointing at Dr. Bing's daughter.

Ask me?

I don't want to talk about. The Smallville Lana.  

 

In this world, there are wacko women, that will call the married guy, or a guy with the gf, thousand times.

Like..... a very liberate women right society formation. Nick has many of those. They make-up the excuse to call the guys, to pass by, to linger by, to flirts it out their eyes sights.....so stupid.

I used to didn't know the words "Jail"?

You will see how your life truely ruined, to keep this going on liberating manner. You just got jailed once, its a female inmate prisoner.  On your records forever, meaning you are a criminal.

A criminal charge, a repeated jailed crime, a never ending psycho behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment