8/07/2022

Lifes its to build up when you are young, not the last min.

People become very very criminal in the end. Very.

oh I can see that everywhere here....in Taiwan. Unbelievable.....they have no options and they born kids. They ruined One life, Two life...with their own life in it. That is 3 or 4 lifes. oh my God, someone doesn't care about the hell? ~~~

oh I don't know what to do about it. ITS EVERYWHERE. They don't care about their parents whom raise them, they don't care about those near by parents, if they be decent...they use this small tiny language, and drifting games back and forth....No one is building up a life anywhere, right now, everywhere near me.

oh~Dear..... 

When a stable person looking at the life, its you put a stable house there, and be in it. They running inside outside door....that is what they all do, in this Capital city, you don't know how expensive they eating 3 BIG Meals a day.  They social on Friday, and Weekend. Or their phone packages its??? I don't think people thought about saving money....its friends important.

You are not supposed to do that. You only cared about your own family. And people husband lose like gazillion money....they throw the money just like a gamble????

Its everywhere this sweet heart 17 becomes....a horrific story, what they used to be BIG on the facebook. Its horrific horrific horrific.

Its EVERY bad news near around me, that happening to those people. Seriously. Sick, ill, losing hair, no more options in the end. Some its the kids accompany the parents, because they keep a job.

So when I found out all this things.....why the things are so bad bad bad... And the TV, I went to find things out.

The more things I finding it out, the worse it gets. It literally carve in my mind and soul "They HAVE NO OPTIONS, its DEBTS ceiling."



No comments:

Post a Comment