8/26/2022

Public Health, FDA, 1+1 will forever = 2, your accounting sheet, your law firm with every basic definition words, as if my earth years cannot live long enough to copy every book just while I am alive, not while I am gone.

You are betting if my memory will ever last this whole life from 20 years ago. One thing on organic farm. That is not in your own textbook UB. 

You know how the talk will ever be when I open my mouth, as if that Karen worth a thing, what a damn the school popularity, I never say a word to her. Why Dean becoming a monk...one of those days I found out.

You see, my methods of talking, usually its your neck or your body will hang on the height where you repent, you fallen.....understand, so don't make a change while you can. Let me tell you this standard I care don't care that whom what Mahavatar Babaji exist here or not there....I do not care if there is one human near that saying on the Credit TV to make my TV trumpet on a photoshop frozeniac phenomonom...if I slaughter children on the TV, I will make a great show how you failing your education to create skunt round sqaure hole in the Toronto Art walls... everywhere manifest here in the entire Taipei steel fronts store.

Now....to the Heaven or Hell, you have no degree.

Forever, not while I am here. I do not care you follow a precept, that means all degree of religion practices I do not care a soul you saying your missionary, on goodness kindness gesture forwards, like you were height enough to pray on failing your middle school. That is on records, can I say, on your school every district records? You failing starting at middle school. 

When I show you one to one zillion 2018-2020, to make one good round happy family in UB 2020...that was a nice say, collecting all and burn it. But you see, to everything you fail inside outside....Mahavatar Babaji has a twin, or classify, or what ends up a simple phrase, how you suppose to wash up the entire Earth. You know I mean? I prefer a chemistry degree, knowing the sink, the water, touching the water, that you know the weight of how heavy your every day of the house, not lazy on the bed, saying.....you what, a mouthful jobs, to trumpet every Psycho American President to air the untimely death on Wife, its how every family, VOLA.  

You don't see how it shame where America ends? 

One words from Wing he says he doesn't remember, he ends up in Iceland. Learn the facts well, or else....These are just simple official statement I navigating for fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment