8/14/2022

Let me explain again. I Anna, one day of that 2014 after, have no more jobs, thanks to that Simon Cowell. So "under my impression", "under my profession", I survive to UB 2020

UB 2020, its a thing. Whichever things they collect or I Anna force them to collect under the President Simpson. I told him China Pavillion, he might really go and finding out if there are data ending in there. He used to have BIG ART works display 5 of them in front of his offices. That is a REAL UB Purchase, UB BUYS lands, UB display empty space in front of everybody, what the heck that is???

So...To that one day I starting another job called Web 2.0. It is my further degree study on that MLS Librarian science and infomatics structure for me to input something for the Chinese Orphan in the monostary, that is the professional results.

I have a profession, one chemistry, one MLS.

My Youtube Channel was Organic Chemistry. (You really learning the System Data, so I am telling you)

There are keywords. My YouTube Channel name: YourFormulaSheet

In that period of time from 2007 on, I have the active Youtube to collecting a lot of students, I don't know where they go from whichever they were under the science major, right now, they might have grown to their own World of the professional, and I becoming the Honorable Superior in that Flower Thousand Bones (2015)

My entire family faces are on it, I never tell you about it.

Now, I used to have a UB Honor Class entire facebook human landing on my music sharing selection, so Penguine in South poles has a video sent to NASA, it just happened, I didn't just receiving a paycheck from Google 500 dollars for my Channel Screen thumbnail, I have a NASA video I did a climate change or few landing to their professional networks distribution lists, seeing if I lie, or I knock down someone for their 10 years works.

Technically, you don't knock down someone's works for 10 long years, and say one video shot them down. You understand? Its not written spectacular so you never understand. They used to have that one thing in NASA, one guy knock down one NASA project in the last min, guess whom that is? Those were things after 2014, to UB 2020, I don't bother saying that anymore, I had a math issue on the Comet. What else they have. Some human has to let go life, but finish this TV business. Its a new gerne, a New World, a New Field, I insist I finish all things before I start back to that Web 2.0 but it is the same profession.

And my I Ching (Bio DNA didn't stop, I create the same AGT stage name, DNA Artarian to update those scientific works)

I used to say to you, many so known as the independent research can just update 20 years of their progression in 2 or 3 quality video its enough. I done more than 3 video in my past works, or current DNA full open space project channel. Its public can see. 

That keyword, has COVID 19. That is a not a good thing, but it is a trendy things, someone putting through something. 

Do you understand what it is the keywords relating to your professions? or you want me to red mark you, so you can see the keywords? 




No comments:

Post a Comment