8/14/2022

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ The rest of none related to me Anna human...can you go back to your own very life, not seeing me stress over my desk on the human or the animal issues, because under the system....if you are just always alone, on yourself One human issues....๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ

You have no other else to go to? I don't care about the gossip, I don't care about Eben say to thinks. But assuming we are the entire huge groups on the cat fights, tossing garbage, its because its every bracket human are related to that one facebook of mine, used to be, including those UB graduate students they finish their meds or pharm school to group the real professional people in.

So under the system, Anna is stressful, on the human, and apparently the birds issues on her roof. Her envrionment has how many human are constantly cat fights with her, one of them will be Eben Pagan on the emailing listing, she sent email to Eben. That is a system seen things? 

So the communication I have on my facebook, that is to do with 5 or 8 friends of mine, to how if some other people were my old facebook coming back, and staying on it, go behind to check every other things, you know what is the System Diagram looking like including their parents facebook? Not the content they see. the information they being connected, that means Anna I am stressful, however I look on the road, it is real?

One of those? System Data?

Can you go back to your own life, whichever professional life, to create your own very facebook, very circle, you rub, steal your husband, your wife, your kids friends, principle, school, charity, works, one of those? 

First, if you keep staying on my facebook, not cultivate a real human connection through the current or the past activities, you are not part of the networks. You are not UB, you are not nick's friends, you are not nick's side of junks friends of friends?

Second, if you keep throwing yourself outside your own circle, you are not happy. You want to own your own friends, can you go somewhere else? Don't mind me how I run my world, that is between me and the parents or the parents and their kids. There is a system, we fix it together.

 

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ

No comments:

Post a Comment