8/14/2022

Eben he is a ...an internet marketing department. I think its a business consultant. What it is, I don't really know. He does online teaching course, and subscribers, and seminar, and some GPS physical location of the conference.

Meaning he exists in whichever world he exists. 

Say again?


 

Eben he has this Lalla credential things on....several indicators. 

He is giving training to a lot of people. I am not sure he has prepared his questions or answer he supposed to be answering me....but I can tell you many people if they starting High School, someone normally will tell them, those are not enough. He started it probably in year 2000, Right now 2022. I am not sure where he goes....but I think in some worlds of certificate, he has one of those things. Adult continuation education. 

He supposed to be older.  I think he is the pig year one Round Chinese Calendar saying ahead of me. If he just tell me his age brackets on the educational statistics, he might be fine?

He has to decide a lot of things....there is a ET on everyone's monitors. His choice will determine a lot of that after. We have too many situation.

Eben's seminar is expensive, Walsh, and his kids, those are free seminar. They are in Chicago area. Jonas and Silas they are there. 


Geographical Location

Craig is in mid-town Toronto. High way 7, is up town Toronto, to highway up ....to Highway 7, that is Vanghan, not that near.

Eben he lives in New York City that time.


I think you will be more happy and give less pressure to the Top people like me, you don't have friends, you want a brand new world of your own facebook? 

You could just fix your own facebook collecting favorite garbage.


On the Internet, let's say Anna I see something blacken....like the face, like the boards, and I just make myself disappear.... That is a fault???

I react on it. 

If Tamang has a gun, I shut down my facebook, that was my fault? I went to handle things, later telling Jonathon about it? 

I constantly make sure things are staying on current if I seeing the Youtube video on my cpanel, I process them, or I responding to them, or Movie responding, to the singing, or the music....

Is that the question?


Technically the movies or the TV are not supposed to be targeting me personal life, to be this personal, they might be charged you violating my privacy right? I had enough, I react on it. 

Its a response. I am not sure what you make of that. I react on it, yeah! 

But I react upon on a lot of things, directly on the internet? One day, they will say, that is ET online war? I am not sure. Informatics Age.

Talking, responding, writing clear, writing English. Its everyone can understand the language. 


I am not sure about this. Its processing data words. How many words count might be.  Like the significant of that words, are they relevant, are they important, which video corresponding, how far how significant, how greater impact to solving a challenge or a problem.

If my brain are constantly has to analyze an issue, a problem a tackle situation. Those things will be analyze if my brain are normal? 


No comments:

Post a Comment