8/04/2022

How long I think they will ever make it? Like 40 years? They do on purpose. When they sabbotarge, you ever meeting one of those Normal Doctor MD, that LIVe UP your life?

Like the life its a joyful things.

They sabbatage to themselves and the parents. All these people around me too, I don't think they have the IQ to make it to the law school, and their IQ because it is low, like the high school drop out, those are worsen human they do gamble, they do charming that Youtube video clips 2 cents polish, that Brian believes it.

If I just tell Brian, you pretend yourself one year, see if you make it the second year in Life. Whatever they tricks, and games, and play, and LIES! They do in the home town, they making this meeting Time and Date by....how nervous they cannot say a word right, to sound like they need help. 


If you have a situation like now, you all have to find out, whom are stuck that 40 years as long as they shall ever live and study in room service human at.

No, they won't be imposing any problems for any of us, if you knew for sure you pass it. That professional degree its your professional attitude in all walks of life. You must remember this one lesson, anything high school drop out, only just hit and run.

When the System define the profession, of their significant. Its the Music at the lowest buttom scale, one of those.

There are only certain brackets are all the way top.  Everything its systematic, if you understand why they making it that way as they are.


Industry, I am not sure how I seeing it right....

Industry in general. I cannot understand how I look at it.

Criminal Justice or Geography are not the Topest. They are hoovering towards the Top. Because geography are still part of the academia subjects. You are saying what categories, those are not academia subjects. Like music its not an academia subjects to me.


No...The subjects those are not Industry. 

Those are each categories, Teachers, teaching....teaching at the basic knowledge. They label, therefore.....well, I cannot understand it, these things are all a blurs to me.

I think Science & Math are all the way on the very Top. Its per row coming down.

But then Industry, ...I think they has a scope, a scoping circle, circling out magnify, or what, tis...I cannot understand what it is, its Bigger Grander, Wider on all of that Top. Its not a browser, I don't know what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment