7/01/2022

The sky originally always white clouds, and starting this sky were blue....I say that. But then the black cloudy those color shows, after the sun going down.

Fried Food?

You mean any types of the fried food, you Ola didn't know how to do? You get the girls together and practices at it? 

SMCH she did were that of dry rolling dough to wrap up that hot dogs to fried it. I am lazy...I am using the exactly the same wet batter, coated everything, and fried it. 

I coated thick cut zucchini, and thick cut salted water removed eggplants. 

I don't really like the potato, I eat chips...well this branding when Eben give me a call. If you want to fried the potato, you buy hash brown from Wal-Mart?

When the girls hanging out together, that is how you each other cooking lesson, to make every friday or some time of the year, gathering some expectation to each other, you learning stuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment