7/01/2022

That's in front of me. What I can see..Front, Behind me, at the Kitchen parts, there are sky unlimited, space all empty, except that far distant....that is India direction,

One double pyramid, my small what is tetrahydron + 2 blacken...chicken meats? Nugget, or that is Mc Donald Chicken nuggets, not finger shape.

You mean you fried food behind, 4 or 5 different....Harry Style? 


You all girls doing these...I cannot see the waist line below photo, video, or singing...whatever.

Skirts? Yoga Pants? Legging?

I had a cup of finding these birds hide out food places. I hide one in there. Let me finish it. Small cup. They sell those at the convinience store. They are cheaper...

So what was this Pepper....Black pepper on the steak house? 

Salty...I like the Lychee....its very watering....Maybe I get the second times. 

 

Do the Sky God means, you don't know how to fry the....chicken nuggets like the Mc Donald?

You burn the food when you fried, any food?


Something about the waist line, but its not the other kitchen side, of Ms Congeniality line....The Kitchen that side its...Ms Congenality ...Large Top, thin lower...smoking up line?

Mikyway?

You mean the two universe meet, Tilted?



No comments:

Post a Comment