7/01/2022

I have to wash the sink - the baking soda, and cutting my toe nails. Today is Friday....

I am looking at this Pinterest fried food. 


Do you mean....you don't know how to make the batter, or you mean how to fried inside the oil, or you buying the deep fryer, like Tina? You just buy those Costco existing fried fish, dump them all in it.

They don't just coated the white flour wet flour, or eggs, or eggs whites. They coated with the Panko. A type of Japanese bread crumb. In Wagmans, near UB. You want to ask Jonathon find it for you? Rochester and Buffalo that far away, anyway? 

No, not me here. No eggs. That is just a thick zucchini, and eggplant. for my mother? Did I say I eat that? That full amount, its she has to lasting the whole week on budgets?  Each day she has 2 or 3 each, in 5 days, those are gone? She save them well all in the containers. In one week, before one weeks, she eats them all gone.

She likes or loves that Loving Hut Coconut Tumeric Rice, so I do get like small tiny bowl in the rice cook heated up, for lunch. this far 2 days. I have seen the yellow rice. The rice I made...

Between the fried goods, dumpling, 2 kinds of rices, and bread...she has other things she buys or she cooked herself. She at least eating the things she will cook for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment