7/08/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‘ Remember, if you educate Emily's kids, or Tina's kids....to where everything goes well with Anna's plan, its so burning inside you, how everyone has a fruition of life, and you don't. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‘

Remember that? You don't want to help the youth. Not even your own sibling.

But you have the peers, your same ages, called the same brackets of the sinners, to start on your English what a better words, proven to each other whom's authority it is among the girls body, when each of you believing it, the fate to next....without the each other trying to ingrain some words in helping each other. 

You don't get it, do you?

Anna's schedule and personal help within the guys' worlds are in my disposal. I was landing you some favor in pity on your effortless objection as if that age didn't pass by 40, how frighten the life in front of you keep proven it the weekends, you can see yourself don't have anymore options. 

You still don't get it, do you?

I didn't have a name, but someone else has the name. These people if you genuinely treat them to educate them, to protect their interests, to that society buttom road where you will go and embrace, it might have landing onto someone has a helpinig hands. 


Your Schedule suppose to collect what you love = your authority to your own facebook friends, you so proud of collecting them.

You wish you could say the right words in the movie, to the brand New Competitive field, someone could just tell you, no matter how it sees it....there are sound likes a money in it.



I will give you a reality check

When you are 60 years old, you start to file more paper works you going to the hospital. You have no one sitting next by you in that waiting room, no matter how many times you wish that hospital system, its not a debts system in it on your bank. 

You wish someone a community its next by, you wish someone you could 20 years ago make a proving worth.....you will remember these days whatever you have not done a things, but wishing everyone ill..in those lonely seating paying bill time, your parents will not be there anymore. To listen to your every wine.


These guys you have so much to nag them near by your, your father,, your sibling, your ex

They are not the rotton worsen guys of those psycho human wasting in the drinking bar, for you to paying their debts home in the taxi car.

Its better you start to lower your attitude, and talking to them correctly with every words you don't mumble to say, every 2 seconds are your tears, someone mis-understand you.


Words to say are not the most humiliating they wish you begging them or they wishing some other girls begging them sweetly.

"I have cook you and your best friend some rice noodle recipe. These noodles are Vietanese, not from Taiwanese." 

"I have read some of the Vietanese little nun's teaching on the spirituality, in retrospect my life and the future karmic life yet to come, I don't want to really live that kinds of life. There are many words I am not capable to say. Many words might be too lowly to put in my mouth and open saying it to you. What do you think this paragraph saying to you? Smooth? Do you think I burn inside, this one paragraph? You feel it or you know it?"


"Anna says, its best, I cut of the entire girls connection, mother, sibling girls cousins, neighbors, but in the competitiveness in the real worlds, how every guys in the upper worlds making it in life, to adjust my professionalism. In 5 years I might have the merits to belielving it...what is the true reality, you just hating every girls I personally really believing they are more sweet and comfer to be around with. You think my plans will work 5 years?"


" Anna says, if I change my diets, like juicing, its really taste aweful, to when I will input 5 hours per week, meaning 3 hours weekend, 2 hours per week, 'to start' this breathing the air too corase, no human talking, lonely life embark on the sunlight too bright, the wind too strong, outside my door, in conjunction of every daily household, or the temporary jobs I get to maintain my paycheck, this is the rule in accordance to the last one rule, without parents, and any girls around, I make it the spirits, the physical, and the mentality in 5 years...to proven it...what I will be retrospect back this 5 years, what I really discover, find out, and....knowing anna was right every step the ways, I was wrong with you. Whichever broken your life, or the TV, how I have done it every step of the way. I willing to use 5 years, doing all this. What you think? "


Anna MD Comment: "Make it".


No comments:

Post a Comment