7/29/2022

I would prefer you telling me, how is your progress of exam taken, years by years, major by major, do you finish your school years of what PCAT or some other liscense?

I seeing this people all around me, I am happy for them. 

But I will tell you, their IQ at zero. None of them making it in life. I believe the American education does not allow that, one person making it, everyone else sabotage me. 

Its everyone....

Wendy, Austin's sister. Laws

Tina's best friends, Laws.

My brother were 3 CFA, my sister got CPA, her GPA were like 1.0? Maybe she meant she fail it. 

All you see 6+1 MD, to me your IQ does not reach anything bigger than your stress parts. The real MD I have seen many....they talk different, they act different, they behave different. 



No comments:

Post a Comment