7/29/2022

You are the second generation of the immigration. The rest of the people I found out from my UB Facebook, if they are freer, not like you, when you finish your class, or subjects to take it and pass....

Dean's major are double majors I saw it.

Biology and Chemistry, do you need to go to UB advisor, re-start that courses roads?

Its double majors to Medical School.

I had a Chemistry major and one class missing to a minor Medicinal Chemistry.

But I taken a lot of other pharmacy school, like North Carolina, those Dr. T might heard of Pharmacy school. What do they required?

They required Deductive Logic

But I taken 2 more laws class + a religion class. So I am not sure what everyone else really required....Your GPA must be reaching 3.5 above, to say you can graduate with honor.

I graduate with honor.  ( The UB parts, not the UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment