7/27/2022

I think....the best thing, Wing get married retreat away, like me and Eben, and we give the world to the people like Exceptional Zed.

You see Simon run down, so someone like us trumpet a bit. But this time those younger guys come up, we finish last year?

Me and Eben can retreat to live what we want life, away from the screen?

Flower Thousand Bones were like 2015. 7 years ago, right now it will be 2023 soon. I don't know whom else coming up, but our time is running down?

That is probably what I will tell Eben, and I live those illusionary happy life with APO, yelling at those CAC girls, and Slave those UB Honor Class Zoom or Skype behind? Like the real people we meet, we sing, on the video calls. 

Like my brother its 7 years younger than me. Karen is busy, so her brother, how old is Mark? I have no idea....My brother and his how many gf...I don't even know if my brother is online knowing he got how many gf in front of him....Wing.

That time its over, okay? Don't linger too long. The sooner you settle, the soon you give the world back to those people in the youth.



No comments:

Post a Comment