7/27/2022

I cannot understand it....too many things. But there is one Eben shows up, meaning, can we just sitting down. Eben he is a professional. What is this Wing, and someone else table, or you yourself parents conclude, your magic ....tales Aladdin....

What is this Aladdin things keep showing on here? And wake me up?

You know what this is? I cannot understand the thumbnail. Do they mean you have to become the celestial from that Street Prince Means in the Flower Thousand Bone? 

oh ~ Eben is in it. They mean you join a group retreat, or some groups activties in the Asharam, like Guru Master, God, one of those, you don't prefer a prolong meditation or retreat, on the weekend, or....Taipei you know what you can do, you can meditate from 10 to 3 every day....to stole things like when you have time. The center has the power according to them, and this center its Taipei Center. 

oh ~ I forget, he is from Hong Kong. You rather eating this....

I feel drowsy with these sugar....I remember now, this is bad, I need to quit all these sugar stuffs.



No comments:

Post a Comment