7/01/2022

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Do you supposed to be eat salad? ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

The conclusion? 

Salad has many different combination in America.

I think I meant more on the Kale salad, or Rapinni Salad, nothing carbohydrate salad, certainly, not mustard, or egg, or bacon? 

The Things I fried

You see those thick zucchini and thick eggplants. There is nothing in it. 

Outside those are black pepper, not even heat it. If your lunch or dinner eats only that, like 2 pieces, and no carbohydrate, meaning no bread, no rice, no noodles, no grain, a whole day of those 3 or 4 hours walking....That is not a thing.

You still happy to eat, and you will lose something. 

Will you go to the bathroom for the vegetable?  

Mostly from the fruits. My mother still cooking the grains, I eat some. But you are eating like what vegetable? Bell pepper, sweet potato, something will form a poo? You feeling you are chewing something.




No comments:

Post a Comment