7/27/2022

A lot of business worlds I think are girls.....my categoriest in Taiwan only just 4.....I remember how we sort class. 2nd categoriest are the fewest girls exist in there.

She is from Taiwan, she cannot get in one of those Taiwan University?! After?? What is the International School??? If I didn't get in the UK, will I still go to the University in Taiwan? Yeah, I have 4 more month from Feb to June or May having that exams, and I think....the rate of Taiwan Unviersity its not that bad. You will get a University, just not that great, I think.








You girls are in the chaos mode of that money driven you. If you have no debts, you are still chaos inside your minds, up or down. You need the money saving it now for the next 25 years or 40 years.

A lot of girls are upside down inside out, so their room, or their interior design looks like no plans at all. Whichever video you all seeing them, no style.

Their internal expression just as their make-up art, or their wall decorative....its almost identical. Or the piece of the cloth, plain. Your personality is as plain, your language skills are just as plain, your expression of your anger is plain, you are suppress you are being pushed, you are glooming, you are sad.....one of those.


I will tell you, a lot of these people having the hair...that, they are not real. They are actors. 

Some company can afford doing all that. Seriously.

That, that, and THAT. I am just guessing. I don't know.  I am telling you, you are learning something with your parents guides, they are not drop dead yet, not yet.

There are a whole new world, if you face your own short coming, to what the TV really saying to you, what you really did in life was wrong. Then you amend to your parents. They may not be the most perfect people to go to, but the help are there, to a lot of the small medium family, no matter how it seems to you.

Like I say to you, your entire professional networks new friends, you can just drop them all from your facebook, go back to your University friends. 

Your own Facebook some University friends, that simplicity makes easy. 

Those what you see they are driven, they always knod their head, "I will improve" "I will improve, I will get better" those spirits, you can just drop them all. Those are not important. Not really. Youtubers are not important, your own classmate, what that University used to have, or clubs, those things are important to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment