7/27/2022

A lot of girls cannot take critique, because of beiing a professional attitude, you know what I mean? Later, they scream.

Hey, my stomach acid to my last food snacks gulp all the way to my throat, it burns. What kinds of the acid is this? Horrific? I ate a small chocolate bar this morning I got in the freezer. Is this age of somewhat, increase the stomach acid?  I drink water down.  (Of course, I know what kinds of acid this is....) 

In my 2nd Categories School, girls School, or gossips, we hear things, they talk about things, I will just tell you, the guys prefer your academia works are just don't show up in front of them, you have no career and they have a career, no matter what that is. 

I used to hear, and know, not that I believing it. But I copy paste telling you what that is. 

That is in the Science 2nd categories, because the girls are so few. To those 2nd categories jobs? Silicon Valley. Material Science, one of those kinds. So I normally pay attention to Asian Silicon Valley, or China Silicon Valley on the resume trend, I may not telling you that in 2020. But that is after I get my quiet life back....same things like the University jobs searching, you find your ways gettiing in there first. Walk and breath on the campus. Observe, hearing, and passing by with someone's car. 

Joy. We pass by there, those are new community, but so far away from Taipei.

You would be surprised whom are in the market to watching you all girls growing up, your attitude included. Sometimes your parents spoiling you, guarantee you a particular trait of personality, your parents knows that.

I mean your attitude. That is just the way you are. Melinda has a lot of those attitude.




You didn't really bend down to the guys at the works, but your money cashing in so big, you no longer on the leash of a guy, because you buy the purses what you want, you put those decoration inside your house what you want, might be all junks, you put a personal asset as what, then they getting their TV so many celebrity girls die on cancer young. 

I keep getting those on my TV, I will tell you that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment