6/10/2022

I often think, there is something wrong at my album. The food or something. There is something about definition whole food....uh, that would be more healthy saying.

But I heard was I eating Chinese Mongolian pancake, those are for the winters, solid bread thicken muscles. That is not what I put it right on the photo album, that is not what you eat? Then, what exactly you eat?

Tony my landlord, he loves Sushi. That is not American human eats? He is the regular white. 

Cheesecake Factory, Dokin Donuts? Krispy Creme?

A lot of food in the Album 4, those things are putting there in front of the Babaji. I design the yard, those outdoor, in case other human comes? These things are not supposed to be eaten....plus, you don't have money making that, and again, these high priest, or World Leadership governmental suppose to decorate their offering, like for the seasons or what to those Sky, Earth Mother, or the Sun....there are a lot of things you are not supposed to be eaten. Only few things I put there its to take a bite, run, and go, keep cooking the offering food.

The College Campus food, cannot be wrong right? The "American Food" Pinterest Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment