6/10/2022

๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Why do they keep saying this 101? The Mask color, maybe.....๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

What is in the 101?

The dark clouds above, to the tips of it.....my tower here. Is there people up there trying to poke the sky? That could be that possible....why don't you fly on it, and jump it....that is the realistic.

Like yesterday outfit, I cannot wear that in 101. They dress more formal, not the public. But I think 101 you need to dress like...long sleeves better looking of the dress shirt. You know how funny that is, that shirts, its from the Net behind 101 the model they dress up, I took down what those times.

I walk toward 4 blocks, long sleeves, way....way...way.....too hot. 




You are not saying the employee in 101...Like Google and these Foreign Company, there is a proper term on them. "Foreign Business External"

I would apply the jobs, if I knew what that is....really.

ไฝ ๅ€‘ไธๆœƒๆ˜ฏ่ชช 101 ็š„ๅค–ๅ•†ๆ˜ฏ่ฆๆธ›่‚ฅ็š„ๅ…ฌๅธ? ๅค–ๅ•†ๆˆ‘ๅฆ‚ๆžœ็Ÿฅ้“ๅฎš็พฉ็š„ๅ่ฉžๆ˜ฏไป€้บผ,ๆˆ‘ๅฏ่ƒฝๆœƒๅŽปๆ‡‰ๅพตๅทฅไฝœ,ๅค–ๅ•†ๅฅฝๅƒๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘ๅชฝ...ไป€้บผ่ฟชๅฃซๅฐผ็š„้‚ฃ็จฎ

I think the Foreign Business External, those are my mother...Disney what those.

I didn't see the business people. The Taiwan Youtuber gone to Google inside, introducing you all, looks thin to me. Google is the most famous human that has every food court of their own within I heard. 

In America.


No comments:

Post a Comment