6/10/2022

You are not saying the Pinterest, supposes to be about the food?

You mean the photo collection on the food dishes? What you gonna do today on the weekend, its to eat? 

So If I am going to 101, its not walking 4 blocks to get there, you mean too hot, too tired, I need to sit down and eat something? in 101? So expensive.

My mother just met her brother on the road, I think if you don't do juicing, or some kinda of the raw food, and staying on the soy sauces, too much salt those....not washing your faces with the water water water....You will get old very quickly inside and outside, like her brother and my father.  

Juicing you develop that when you are 20s years old, you can go far in your aging time, and also health wise. You don't know the pain, you should ask a lot of the old people. They will tell you what life its about, at their time. Bad

BAD BAD!~~~~~~~~~like learning about the health, learning about the ideas about the health. oh~ You have to driven you loving all that!!! Not everyone getting old will care about that. Really. But most tall guys will tell you, they care about thin. The girls, the vitality, the face, the skin touch.....

The skin touch.....

okay, I think if you are around 40 years old, without telling me your age... You are not supposed to bend your knee jumping all around. Maybe not. You ask the MD doctors, like the Medical Board. I am not even sure you do ballet, at the age of 40. Just the sounds of the numbering don't feel right. 

When I was 20 years old, if I think about someone 40 years old, it would be ....


The Early you start, like Obama's kids those age just passing 23....4 block built up will lasting a long long long long time.

In the Volleyball Team, I am not that fast compared to them, I am telling you. You build up those every Wedn, we run on the building stairs up and down, to train the physical. Not the circle ground in the school. The Building up and down. 

The physical training is not the skill you practices or daily you run the ground outside. There is muscle sitting the walls.


When my mother rise us three kids, she has to do the laundry every single day, mop the floors every single day. She is like that. She runs in runs out. She was the field track. Her nickname when she was young, was "Monkey". 

My father climbs trees like Tarzan.


oh no, I don't train those things anymore. I walk more, just keep walking. And I see the bone doctors before. I think there is something the American system offers you that... Sometimes you go to the MD doctors offices every once a while. Any kind of doctors.

I see many doctors myself, and I am the foreigners, I spent money? There are a lot of people saving money, not to spend a dime, I have heard those tales. You have to make some extra money, so you furthur your horizon, as the hobby. Saving money its not enough, you need to keep increase yourself values, no matter what that is.  

You see the main trend, you heard some trend, you have to catch up the Time. Because...you never know when you have to get competitive in life. That is the fun things in life, not because your confidence are low, so anyone get ahead of you, you envy, you plot, you words hurting others, you jealous, you are so low IQ, I am telling you. 

Like, what is your hobby? Not eating 3 meals a day? you mean beside the cereal breakfast, 2 meals a day?




No comments:

Post a Comment