6/12/2022

I don't know about the food I eat now, probably I don't walk as much as the UB times, how the NSC ends up at SA union, to UB common to have one Chinese lunch box.

I walking all around. I will tell you, in Taiwan, since I don't belong in the school anymore, unless I am going outdoor, if you stay in door, not to walk, keep walking the 4 blocks, anything you eat extra just becomes the giant fat.

Now, I remember UB times now. I walked from NSC, the ending of the NSC, or the ending of the Cooke hall, to SA offices third floors, or ground floor, or the bus stop one front or back...so it means no one is walking.....

How the military behind suffered....my routes. I wear sneakers, looks shorter to that Dean UB guys, so that now he becomes the homey mommy boy, never bother thinking about it.  okay, you don't remember what that is....17 years ago, I had a dream, seeing him blood soaked, I woke up the first thing its the yellow book on the ground, to get to his parents, not James, my landlord. His both parents on the phone. He is missing from the facebook. He usually replied. 

He comes back telling me WHAT in the ice rink.

A decades later I passing by the TV monitor Wallace to see the cause of everything showing up on the television, you know how that feeling, a girl never had enough with a guy?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment