6/08/2022

I am chopping carrots, not shredding, that was the morning. Right now its the afternoon for evening juicing purpose.

Me and my mother.

She has nothing but waiting for that one meal or 2, really....these wheat made of the bread, she likes it. I never seen a human eating my stuffs to be that happy....waiting that hour of the days comes.

I don't know your black ops, and Dean....he does not look like a Black Ops to me? Dr. T? You mean you have to copy and paste the entire UB supposed to be do the tasks....

I think more of these, really.....how you make it in life.


They mean you are local American


Born

Live

Breath in the American Hollywood culture, of all kinds of sorority, and fratenity, or party events going on including the politics upheaval, you go to hell you will get things right.....like the Washington DC Speeches.


4 34 40 41 53 3...If you would get lucky....







No comments:

Post a Comment