6/08/2022

Whom at my CH 960, that is Piano session and today country singing in 954?

Simon Cowell he is not a country singer, he sings that....Opera! Once....

Did I tell you where I been last one week? What a tall human girl, I don't bothering to say that to any human SMTV.

I am cleaning up the BTX photo Fou Lafine, and the violin comes up......I remember your officers...they have no names? Your military officers....expecting you showing up the correct outfit in the Eben Pagan's conference? I remember his seminar its way way way too expensive to show up there....

Do you know you Black Ops human gettiing a wiki? Just like TSA they are? Meaning? You are going through the International airports, you cannot affords not to know what is not an international airports? That is one day I laugh too hard, I am telling you....what I tell your daddy senior officers they are.

The lotto Mega Millions...looks funny to me. 

4= Teacher in Chinese. You called whom? Their mister, Moisure...Mistour....French current. Sorry, Euro currency. You suppose to be polite, or the Lotto saying you are Pompeo?

Maybe I should not know? 

You see me changing the tab color...I forgot what is the Ukraine flags until they show up at my intersaction one day in front of the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment