6/08/2022

Look at this !

And what is this to do with the Zac and Balcony her?

You know one things that Eben will never getting the tricks of other than the cheesecake from Toffuiti..... I don't know how to be that talented.

oh I see... hunger games means I made Bread, and Carla makes Cakes

You means like the Purse? There are true, some of these equipments, kitchen, you mean Eben and I live on Campus, which schooling, to say Craiglist here I can buying the kitchen ?


You know what I think, Eben getting in whichever school, and if I go there TOO! If anyone shows up again these fate laws, Igonna sue the hell of ET.

Freeze?

Is this things cooked?

In the freezer?


oh ~~~ these are the cheescake, but you are using the heavy creme? You don't need to be that redundent, Toffuitti lemon flavors I made with the sugar, its exactly the same like the real cheesecake, and you buy a dozen in the box they shipped it in the Feel Rites, you never purchase that much goods from the store managers?

Nick eats that stuffs.

I don't really eat that stuffs. That is American deserts.


Wedding?

You will have a toothpick to one each toothpick right in the middle, that is how big that is.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjhs2cE1IY0









No comments:

Post a Comment