12/09/2022

You see those ASMR the whole oily those deep fryer so convinence, if I have one of those, they will get 5 container for everything dump in it. No more this cooking pan.

I don't eat those things. But technically those are not good for their health. As if they have gifts for other people, really.

小籠包? Dim sum? I don't think the Western world human they like those things. The TV they make themselves look like eating that stuffs with the soy sauce, or the girls did. The guys next by....I think the girls just show they eat everything down. Not really if that is a taste for their guys? Soy sauce? 

Not even I particularly eating that stuffs. 

I thought White world eating Ranch, Thousand Island Ranch, Honey Mustard......salt and black pepper, or those Mexico strange chilly sauce, Tabsco.

I didn't give them the dumpling, because I am not sure if they really eating those stuffs. Boiled, or...those color pan fried on 2 side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment