12/09/2022

You don't even know this people, why don't you just feed them like they know of whichever food label looks like Mc Donald, Pasta, Italian microwave?

One of those combined. 


Are those Westlife scanning....the Copy machine paper on the grounds, its what I supposed to pick up last time you acid my every....item? Not the Material science those?!

Every time....

I am outside the door pick up my junks those days starting.....my bag, made of the internal plastic bag which go soaking wet first to permeate. Its the cloth, not the plastic, you never been to where you pick up every junks on the ground yourself? Right outside your door?  ME!

Simon has a permeate AGT I says to him a poem.... those are on my facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=128729636261424&set=a.118824043918650



No comments:

Post a Comment