12/11/2022

Westlife wants to eat the ASMR those lobster?

悅上海 is that Bank Avenue, next next by the fitness basement next by the Star Bucks. The name means "Delight Shanghai", or "Appointment with Shanghai" or "Get together here as Shanghai". They have the live one in it. You coming, I order them there, they can get their water tank fill up. I been there? Yes. When I land here, I went out did a few things myself. That is one of the place I end up.

Behind that Star Buck, there is a sandwitch Western World Burger Style, or Sandwitch, kinda of like the breakfast luxury here. Next by its the 7-11, now they carried these microwave new pocket pizza. Well, its a round, but their image misleading.

Whom are these people, they really coming to Taiwan? A kind of knowing, and rehearsal knowing, that copy machine standing in the middle, that is called the rehearsal the mind. I have to picking it up all the ground paper. I probably don't need the offices now.

I finished.


I don't know why these Southern middle of Taiwan becoming....an investment. How can I get down there? Its not safe right? Only the guys can do those jobs, really. My phone broken, and I only do these paper works, its enough.

And what happened to this GPS and a building I seeing Lee today on that Joma Tech Silicon Valley guy. (公主小妹)

 

Zawanna says feeding the food first.

You don't have enough last time what I say to Adam Levine. Its the same Menu, except I forget they are the European looking guy supposed to be, not Seth. The European gonna tell me they don't eat the white bread or Macronni and cheese, so its the casserole Australian cheese style. A lot of the European goes to the Australia.

You know, Asian here those Vegan Ice Cream staffs were the workers in the Australia, a higher paid, and came back to get together this Ice Cream jobs. 


French Baguette are small tiny, but it looks just a small passing food for the airport. ACE bread are like those Subway those. American only eat the long grain white rice. Those with the cube frozen session peas and the carrots. The American. European would be? Italian or France, or Moraco Menton....to be honest Menton looks like Nice, just right near by saying. Its Mediterranean weather. 

The smell of the air, the look color of the sky, the sunshine, all the same without the border too. Nothing like American I tranpassing hundred time border.

 

Amsterdam I stop by in the airport that time to transport to Nice. They have sushi, I vomiting on the airplane no eating. Too long. Near here we don't have sushi, its in the Taipei station. Taiwan, its not like America. If you going into those table cloth restaurant. Its that 悅上海 you going in, are the table cloth folding Chinese restaurant. 

That bakery right next by are the dollar store, they are safe. You entire hotel utensil, glasses, plate, cheap to throw out. That is the Blue (middle school right in front of it), Sakura Cards. Do you say why you coming here again? I finish my copy machines.

Now, because I am getting an office in my imagination I can tell you, that entire design are for the European /American Hotel. Its everything you need all around. Because I am the one running around.

You only need a box, like the grocery box, you pack the dollar store some plate, or cups, instead of the plastic, you can eating these 5 Star Hotel below basement entire cheese, meat in the vaccum package exactly all the European Style. I used to wonder why there is nothing American. Now, it becoming so convenience. The American don't eat those things. 

They have Yugurt, some kinds of you all knowing chocolate, drinks, sparkling beverage, and several other things.  Its the high end grocery. Jason Market. Near me would be Mia C'Bon, and laterly right across that is the brand new pharmacy store + Organic whole store.


European

You are not one of those cake, pastry, donuts are the American, sugar?! The SMCH Midnight French Dessert on my facebook? 5 Star Hotel near Jason Market basement, that is your cake places. No donuts.

Donuts has to go to A11, where the Movie Cinema, I show you playing those game zone at. Did they close that one? I don't know where is the Donuts.

Sugar is nothing good for you, its very bad at your brain speed.


When any human shows up, I figure it out then. I finish my copy machines.  I don't need the offices now. I thought I was doing the finance !


I remember now, The Half Time, they change name too. That is the basketball term. Its the same nice little restaurant. You are not here by the way asking about the APO on the printing costs?

Its right there. Near the Snail Italian restaurant. There is a Thai restaurant if you walk over to the Bank Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GXO_urMow

 

No, I am not there. The offices they say getting both....its just desk, I drawn to you. No, not my design...just in my mind.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow


oh ~ those Smallville Legal Court compensate you...Crime included?

There is a Cluster of people, those are the same age bracket of the friends in the classmate. True, to that Glass they are telling you something about the System. You had a job, but you are not capable to deliver that jobs. American not itself know intuitively by watching that, seeing you doing crimes, and associate what jobs. But Tamang he is nothing near us. He was a transfer. I think even at his Community College coming here to keep crime none stop.

Its the same jobs I telling you, you only have ever....

Teaching / Education, most people require to repeated doing that over the years, those will become current worlds, the most dominating forces on backing up 1+1 will forever =2. I am telling you how retarded human minds are.

Educating the youngster, you don't need to have kids, you can collect every situation in this world to manage yourself when you arriving to the Top, one of that is to educating the Mass of the kids, the younger generation never had enough guides. If you willing, well....you doing it becasue You find out the first thing, you wish the world well. No one expecting you really to deliver those jobs. Because....none of you can teach.

Those are parts of the facts American will wish well, telling you, they are aware of it. To actually make it onto the TV, given you an assignment. Its me telling Lee, we getting this One building or the GPS or not? You suppose to keep blaming to the court, and never finding it out. We have a job, I deliver or he just finds out while he is near there, and we get the paper work done and close it.


Mars is Aries guardian PC game gods.

That is what I remember. 亞斯 and 將臣,in the real guy's world, you always have certain take and on in between each other when the environment becoming very complicated. People know what you wish to hear, or say, or do or done.

But one day, that statues of the world becoming a little bit different playing field games. But correct, you can almost say doing the business to the local Earth below 60 years old guys or the girls, all you ever seen were your competition how good you are.

Those are false.

The decision was made on only what you can actually handle in life. Not you obligating to life. Those are for the conditioned people. 

There are people they are very very very different from you. The less you find out, you might just finish your this life without regret anything you ever done before hands.

1) Only Academia matter, Ph.D, MD, Master, Ph.D never stop repeating getting. 2) Real MD experience unlike Earthly here. 3) You really need your 4 bubble tea world, I wlil tell you in the end of all those Project Camelot, not just they themselves need an organizing box, like Eben says. That is why those things completely gone.

No one can follow anything they say. They keep saying there are ET.

Just limited to Reptilian and Grey.





No comments:

Post a Comment