12/09/2022

Those are you called it the Independent artists, everyone of those wishing the Apple are their calligraphy class like Tina Jojo, she doesn't even know she was advertised....what calligraphy? Its you love to do, effortless to do...you just imagine the money here you come.

You want that Try Everything Lady, what is her Shiraka name? You see those girls around that same lines? All just like square, repeat after me.

"You agree? c~~~~That'n no brainy."

"Oh~ I didn't know. Tell me."

"C~si....I see. I didn't know that. You have the information on that, I want to learn more."

"I always thought those are gimmy's tricks! "

"uh ~ I never gone that far. Its too dangerous however those going down the pitt butt, ton."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Qdy9ReZJ0

 

Life is unsure, so you always going back to the center to de-fine your psycho minds how to be happy, no one restrain you.  These youtubers are 52 weeks a year. They didn't start with a plan, when the subscriber pouring in. They finding it out when they getting there. Everyone of them are those similar mind.

Whom remind you like that?

52 weeks a year show in SMTV.

That is not what I say, that is not what I volunteer, that is not you humility running deep to find out, you short of the paper when you getting there? They humbly thank you, or congratulation you. They end up?

Back seat of the Ella Enchanted, someone open the door, was an ugly. They never never never expected they are all poor humility running deep ugly.

Their expectation was fake by those whom sending in a comment, were all very very very selfish inside your heart, outside their mind.

When you dealing a school environment those are polish standard to foster a learning curve, people's mind are different, the parents whom wishing their kids well, a basic attitude, sent them to college, sent them to graduate school.

You all people finding those are wrong wrong wrong, you love you pop culture how you truly feeling it those youtube, then find a niche, sabbtage yourself that 52 weeks a year, how you rise up to the Top.

And humbly bow.

See where all that ending up in the end....they are escaping and trying to staying on the line on breathing ! You could just shut down your entire youtube channel, and becoming one of the drawing board, I myself vola behind to all these System they cannot see me.

I seeing them looking at me every now and them.

Funny?


No comments:

Post a Comment