12/08/2022

They are not my client, but....they just using my copy machine for some reason they hanging around there. But your side of the girls. Their hands are so dirty.

Like the tradition for the Italiano has a sauce, that sauce is process good, that is a bread with the sauce on the Top is the cheese. I just don't have a time to engineer they all uniformly eating the same thing every day. The white sauce or the red sauce or the green sauce. 

Those are the white people they know of. At home I finish these engineering....the next day I put in the container, how many pizza you mean they sitting on my white couch....I need those Wal-Mart folding table. How big is the office, they all just a meal to using my copy machine....

Dean or APO, they using their happy offices. But when I done, I talk to the birds again. They, I think saying the Bank street. The high tech saying the bright and shining...that has to be facing the Trees? 



No comments:

Post a Comment