12/08/2022

These are the reasons, watch it and decide. I say I burn them.

 https://youtu.be/7UzSekc0LoQ


Make a video high tech. She blonde hairs those eye glasses foot on the Menton table 2015

Stand in front. 2 uniform people press her head on the ground when she kneel, exactly that faces. 

See yourself what you becoming after 1986, that was black hair time. This is brand new Era. You didn’t realize the Past, or were. And when you reborn or after, none you will be remembering today, how you had evolved….

I always set my records straight, with or without the first life anyone knows exactly what I am, whom I am, what I become that I am, was, now or future.

She forfeit her right on all negotiation table Classify representation. - all that fake mouth autism saying if the mouth cannot be open. It’s your late husband German 1997 funerals know or glad to hear, you free.

And whom that lucky guy 1997, it was a Vietsnese ?

You all don’t set your legal paper, how she truly meant the mouthful jobs on the eternal glory, she finally can breath and free ! Away from the ghost or the karma. 

You are the ghost, you are the karma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment