12/13/2022

The one on the left, I see the New World. Meaning similar to us. You saying the Education. | The one I say the comic books are the Mansion world, or...its not like comic book content.

New World they do the education or training like the militant.  |   These guys they retired? I see nothing training. We are all students in the classroom, or Kail was the Principle, or Zawanna were the TA, the paper desk jobs. 亞斯 he is not the mliitant uniform, but those my Pinterest Stair those patten on his front, its all white all right. He lives in the....big house so they hire the maid.  Probably means he is that General. I am not sure he should be 亞斯 or that long ago...I was a women?! Not a girl.

You know this setting envrionmental ground are totally different.

Groups life and house bind life. I never seen human, other than these guys faces?  

So today its the World Life in their Democracy Riot, how they are on their internet. I almost wish to say these New World Sunshine, they are all just about like our Taipei, you know how the last Mayor got elected last time? The Students IT hackers jobs flood down what...that is the democracy world we had.  They play BBS in the college those kinds. They didn't die down those interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment