12/13/2022

Its sunshine on the left, bright on the very top corner, their central building like that Pets on the right, their guy's IT human faces him or few = Mass consciousness of that culture, money detective or finding truth, your finger Tips

Remember I say yesterday, Fan clubs, those are the shopping Christmas White color, or decorative anything you saying Bookstore you happy.

Today I say lower class going to.....separate, but your choice will be short hair, and bakery.

Its not really separate left or right.

I haven't live for a very long time on the left side. Because when you saying the female authorship, you are not touching each other as the buffet, you just eating happy there chatting. Did I say where I seeing the human faces were on the tasks to get done things? We have a situation, so I never go to learn, or writing a book, to sitting in the cubical, or Scholarly becoming the fan club book female leading voice?

I given you an overal picture I seen that, I say no. Don't do that, remember?

Today my entire peripheral are on Sunshine. This is very very very strange....I can tell you that. You didn't keep hearing me on sunshine every two words end?

Before, I was on the beach, or tradition stoney wall, or yesterday the Mansion, or Room maid cleaning, or seeing? Or library.....

Today is SUNSHINE ...I don't even know how to tell you what's the difference. Gift wraps bookstore are not sunshine. Its sparkly candle brighten mood gifts Holiday sparkly....



No comments:

Post a Comment