12/11/2022

The China Current Bill currency its called 人民幣

Taiwan currency its called 新台幣

You trying to make a money, I think if you go by your National Policy legal methods how to make the money, that will sound better and right, really. Your military might already have the money only if you willing to call them up....voluntary to go to. 

I may not doing that. But I settle something as the public hear.....That is what the Rich people do, as long as you seeing that as one of the channel. In SMTV, there are a lot of the donation channel to the animal shelter. 

Usually I just tell you on the paper, I might just end up doing nothing, until I see....This is too quick. You almost saying you didn't wait up to 2050. We are in 2023. You will tell me that is another 20 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment