12/10/2022

That is your another 15 points - Lawsuit 472: Facebook and the Girls Power

https://194002e.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-472.html

W two worlds, You say, at the time junction we were all in the Boston initial amusement Park Groups. Anna was not in us, she was with the Elizabeth and Monica, later Big Henry.

We have a fall off, and we continue our life to a new marriage we all settle in a different land, its best we never look back, to continue that new land. I cannot afford coming back Taiwan, that will be the policy included and favor to the English continution learning. I was not picked, so I will be decompose to where never end back Taiwan, I want to know if that is forever true. 

Because what we did in High school, or its that one guy like the TV - W Two worlds say, and the rest of every other TV?  I just want to know. I will improve my life, if I know that is true. For my character, for whom I am, where I was, and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment