12/11/2022

I used to tell you start cooking and washing yourself, including bathing.

Then I say washing cold and warm water below. 

One day, I change to wearing your eye glasses, washing cold and warm water.

Next time I say a brand new floor mat your foot step on - A Day in Life Washing cold and warm water with your eye glasses on.

Next time, I say Lee, you show up....these are what you all girls do behind. 

When I got full time jobs, I had used that employee benefits meaning co-pay. I saw a women's doctor that is a male. Those guys are MD might really seeing the girl's under parts. So the most male population has no experience or even just open your back underwear when you are in the dipper's format. Their pants are all elastic, not your pants, to get cold and pee more. Why the girls underwear are different than the guys? There is a reason. Everything below that waist line are super super sensitive, including the cold winter climate, including California coastline after the night time, the sun goes down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment