12/11/2022

I personally will tell you, not to get near those ideas when one day you facing the World Outside, whom you gonna meet. When I saying...so many things now.

One step per step to that life here you come, its better.

You can say

That Brat Pitt probably is Zawanna position - the Blonde Hair, they are dating, but not married. Zeta - Jones together were Michael Douglas. You can do an analysis to the Real Love and the Loving the Silent Tear reports. 

The Earth guy, as long as you paying them, they will open their mouth to say what you need to hear. Right on the Earth, they won't even harm you or damage you. You can just ask a male lawyer, that is a paid professional. 

Are you a guy, or are you a girl. How come this entire Internet are saying your next 30 years end were their guys new beginning in those conversation I say you might?  The internet saying sex ?

You as a girl, ever wash yourself down there, how? Touch and feel? And....the guy will for sure telling me, they stand to pee, my toilet design, I imagine....I hate those things I never seen them in my life. 

You ever ask them how they feel when someone hold it? You touching you girls part? Really....touching it, and?



No comments:

Post a Comment