11/11/2022

You can buy me perfume

I know U2. That was my prom date uses.

But that will be 20 years I never knew what scent is. I detox....technically no make-up, I wash my eyes. Caynne pepper. You don't know per operation per day, its like every so often washing up for one cooking kitchen glass cup, to small 2 tiny cup. I was not on high tech yet.

My eyes....are expensive. My per money.

You can just display that perfume, a pretty bottle. Fill up whatever suppose to smell right. It will sit there for a very long time. 

I live at home. Why I even make my own happy world. 

That will be something I need. 


Another thing would be Women 胸針  brooch


The Pinterest stuffs....no. Sometimes Its more for the photo display, when I shopping, I go on my own for my own purpose. Sometimes they taken that nice sharp looking, but my photo needs certain things from "visible", not home made clothing. So you seeing those big multiple flowers all old fashion ugly.

Visible, no one hand touch that piece of cloth, or fabric. 

Those are expensive too. I don't shop that expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment