11/11/2022

Those are condiment? I used Pink Himalayan salt or Table salt for washing the veggie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2u5dF42-4w

They have seafood noodle cup. These instant noodle becoming unbelievable spicy and black beans sauce with very very high price!

I eat the same thing I always know. Seafood.  

If you taken my mother to Japan or Korean seeing that yellow things, its usually a long strip, yellow radish. I like them.

Or those Pink Japanese American sushi, you buying them in the real grocery store, "pick up and go"? The side dish with the fake leaf?

I like those things. Its pink ginger thin slice.

If I look at this TV, it will be Yellow things my eyes like it. Everything else I don't care about it. No feeling whatsoever. 


This is not talking about me?

There is a Sailor Venus / moon, Formula 1 race car game zone. He is the One?

Blonde? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-g07wOcO1Q


This, I bite my teeth in the middle of it. I personally will tell you I never sea food, to know what those are, you suppose to teeth on it. i think. And leave it. I ate the side, how my teeth damaged.



Now I remember what can be purcahsed in America 9:39

Cheese Nacho Chip sauce yellow, next by Salsa, those jar? Medium those looking in America?

That salsa (no spicy)

Peanut Butter smooth not crunch

Some Crunch chocolate, it may not be anywhere in the United States? In case you show up here, you will have to be treated.

(My mother likes the Peanut Butter, her father used to merchandize that in Taiwan, here in Taiwan its very expensive, in America, you can buy those large jar Peanut Butter )

Jam and jelly, strawberry

Grapes flavor. 

新東陽 One long can jar 肉鬆

I usually take a spoonful every now and then.

She is vegan, you can buy her Diaya Cheese (Vegan Essential)

If you imagine those ASMR human, their pantry has a stock up food!!! Those looks pretty and delicious !!!

Taiwan doesn't have Hoisen Sauce, your dumpling internal filling need that, you never need a dipping sauce anymore. Its in the Cartoon TV Tale.


That is the color in pink, blue, and yellow ! Per Jar open that pantry, you have something inside there looks like ASMR!





No comments:

Post a Comment