11/04/2022

Yesterday she cooked, again this weight thing. So Medical Board, I coughing more this morning, the vercillimi, just a lot more than those small dish you see, the round, its the regular big dish. So after I go to bowl movement

I stand in the shower about every 30 second on that left side.

I start to coughing too.

Its the colon inside all the waste things, too much. I think I need to lose weight, you know how much weight I gain since 2016? Silicon Valley? 

Its vercillimi + the Chinese here those soft cabbage. 

I have 2 soy whole piece of meat

One is the vegan egg, those mug beans + what suppose to be yolk, and those tofu skin

The second piece its medium piece of the whole soy meat.

I cannot eat all that, but I did. Especially that vermicelli. 


Lunch (The breakfast is vermicelli)

The afternoon dinner its that 2 soy meat stuffs + I eating chips, chips and that waffle sticks. Sugar....No, I don't buy anymore the chocolate thin cookie paste in it. That is sugar.

Yam chips, potato chip, or seedweed. I think yesterday its the yam chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment