11/11/2022

When I was growing up, I don't always go on the stree to go shopping, but I know my classmate or Tina did. I rarely even know what money is. One day that situation are change.

In UB, I have to learn, or in UK, it was first time I have a bank account. 

UB I learn how to apply for the residency, and therefore my tuition are by the state, I can pass more money, and the rest its on myself or my mother on the housing rent including the food cost. Most of that don't have an issue.

I use everything she given to me all the way before I get back Taiwan. Pillow, or blanket. I didn't change. But Tina is a type she throw away everything, very materialist person and want fame, so she goes on dropping GPA to flute solo, and making a DVD, but at the same time she applied the outer school Internship. She did. She built up her resume, kinda of like that Karen did.

Its outside the School. That is what normally people back up their tiny mind set behind, to go higher, but Tina might be conditioned too, the way it says on the TV.


You are at the age, like I was in UB, I didn't have a goal in life, so the guys will ask you out

There were 3 guys in the evolutionary biology asking me out. I say no. That is the weekend I say no. On that Yellow pad. Vincent and Andrew, or whom else I forgot. 

No, not Seth. I don't do those college imagination.

I like quietness. I need to be left alone. 

And then one day that stop my life every day on.....It was Dr. T talk to me about the intern, I say no. But then I go home, I thought about, so I ask him again. He got another person in.

I don't really like the lab work not in City of Hope, or after graduation I got one job exactly the lab bench, the inside went caput all by themselves. They blame on me.


You know why I tell you that stories?

Because I didn't have a goal in life. I don't know where that life supposes to be. I have no direction to where ought to be, what things are in front of me, I have some dreams, there might be people peaking around through the outside windows, like rubbery. Things that around its more immediate. I was younger too.


That life keep going on and on and on.....I tell Lee, I tell Tamang and Brady I have something.

Still, I met nick, I tell him. 

Sometimes I taken that those paper out, I read over and over. I research on the Internet, those are the beginning of the internet, I sent my information to Kryon, he probably doesn't know when I show up, its that person whom contact him about 10 years ago. That was me.

The same very reason I end up in CA.

Then I will tell you, my facebook people all having a piece of paper. MD pass that MCAT. My life cannot have a future, because it will never be, with these things. Its very very dangerous. My family doesn't have any support I know of. 

You just keep driftinig in life, hope for the best.

You knowing everyone around so sure about their life, then finally when I did make it to CA, it was 4 times swapping house so exhausting horrific, to now I realize people like you all criminal in life, as a girl. That is a shock. The guy are nothing better, but the girl?

It happened with Square, with Tina....

You always imagine you need to show off something in life. 2014 pass another 10 years, you know how many things I did 24 hours a day, how many hours I sleep? You always imagine a certain thing of life. To any more brighten scientists, they are still mortal. In front of you.

Sometimes they go to jail. When people becoming so competitive, without God, without the Light, they keep dwell into those they say legal, but very inhuman methods to violating the spiritual laws. Those you will be clear away before Open Contact or else.....

You understand?

You have a church, you have a humanity in life.....money not always the most immediate things in life, but you are so sure you don't need your parents, you so sure they weren't the Ella Enchanted you just need to agree to that. 

Sometimes, its just one person, whether having a name or not? You understand?

One person you wishing him or her well. One person.




No comments:

Post a Comment