11/30/2022

UB, your Dream Exchange Game on the facebook that I share, to that same Ep 03. Its that...the girl saying she wants to go home. Or that main theme from Ep 02, making a wish eventually its to go home. I never say to invite the girls.

You can take your girl coming, but she might want to go home, so you understand what it says or I cannot understand it means, about the beauty this beauty that?

In the end of my lawsuit. 

Its in her name.

In Twlight, Italian

In behavior so rough....can you imagine a girl can be that heavy and rough. I am a girl I know that. I just didn't turn myself to a guy, to save them a shame, or else their half eternity just by paper works, it will become a full eternity the Day I Am. So horrendous I never stop saying it none stop !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment