11/27/2022

UB I need those huge bag baking soda. If I acquire 100 Taipei property, every year, like those vocational home, you leave a note on the fridge? Those are the lists things

I need that Hp5550 deskjet printer, it’s unlimited print as long as the ink exist.

I need the sheet on 100 fridge or table on yearly 2 times washing addition to the first year we really have to wash it those pipe like 50 times= first year.

Well, maybe the military had a conscious at the court they give me one thing they stolen …all these year.

We can cargo your junks all in a container…you finding a source of those bags baking soda. When the human buy in the future, they don’t even asking you what did you do on the maintainance, only.

I gonna do white paint, clean the windows. Those are yearly maintsinese and those IRobot clean none stop. That sequel after the External Love were a clusters human, that security places can have a very large space, you guys share, because…it’s easy from that location, and you all American guys can drive. You going north south yourself. 

At least one or 2 year you prepare, I need to go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment