11/11/2022

Things I like.....

Our floor mat in the bathroom is a different material. I have one for toilet, one for sink. They are pink. Its alcohol wiper can go and wipe it. Its a polyester nature, not your girls period drop on the feather fury American Bath & Beyond, and has to be navy blue...no one can see?!

Every time I seeing those a Day in Life, I feel like killing stuffs. Its their foot. You know how to clean a foot?

Take me a long time......If I really must say.


I like Disney beach towel, long. Big. Not Princess. Winnie the Poo. Has to be Disney.

Yes.


I hate pursue or branding too expensive, but recently there is a need on TV, but those are small tiny, on those girls walking it out.  I need my time to sort those things I need. Its small tiny. I walk around without weight.


You can just back up your staff, I won't touch it....how about that sound?~ Some human going to picnic, you come and pick up your junks, and get out.


Nail polish, maybe you should check all my pinterest photo, before you purchase. If your own world finding it out, its your bottle of that gift ruin the humanity the rest of their photo art, maybe you won't be buying the nail polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment