11/06/2022

The System? I think its the younger guys. You hit their head, you flip their neck up their hair. You tip toe their back, shock them, you want to fight them, including the physical touch of fighting them, mouth jobs hurting them with an arguments. Most older people they don't aruge enough. They are dead.

So from what I think....if I understand. The system meant you killing each other die young, but at least you are happy doing what you naturally doing. Not legal, and both dead. 

Older people don't argue with you, they just fired you. So they conclude it will be normal, you end up both dead, but you are happy. 

Its not legal, but its what most people happened. 

UB Laws class: I have read. They throw chair, to the window, someone sent a gift back as the revunior, they going back and forth 3 or 4 times. They were not dead, but its written on the family law case. The professor didn't teach those things, they only tell you go and read the book from page what to what. They don't even tests you. You asking me if my English I could read that, I show it to Tamang. That one case in the book. 

I personic.....know: In Europe, like me and Seth. Cute couples you all loving to proven to your parents every weekend. That is what they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment