11/06/2022

I told my mother when nick shows up to my life. I drove back to NYC with her and my brother. She has no notice, directly be put on the Skype with this old guy. So was not him ready.

You want to try to do this kind of shocking your parents the moment you are ready, and you surely alone with your family, he be witness? See when you will end up where?

In case you have a sibling, the next time they try, they will first thing telling its your mother?  Like Tina Jojo? She started to realize, its all the young guys having 2 kids, for some strangest reason, she has other older guy, but they are so finance within that New York City zone inside, they may not even have family, that kinds? 

Sorry, my mother says, the older guy, their kids grown up! Right....mimmo and tony are older than me.




No comments:

Post a Comment