11/12/2022

The hell lists? There are.

Keanu Reeves - International crime

JC Chasez - in line to Hell.

The day I have all the people's kneel. That day. Last year. On the icons. I acquire a thing from him.

Dean and his family

Erin.

That is way before I talk on the Youtube with UB stuffs.

Unless they tell me, I won't know.

There are the Universal Police. Its a real police. 


To the evolution one time I read the Da Vinci notebook....Its that, you can gain a lot of the merits, and next life you become the military high position. One decision, every life after that life, you will be 4 limbs off. If you re-birth. 

One decision. You have no spiritual guide in that military new planet life. You gain what you called or label as the physical merits. Keep stealing it, or just like you meant it, go and jump and die in the ocean. 

 

You mix up a lot of the in-brain activties, not to focus on the present, so you are highly impaired.

In that way, you bang your head on the cabin, or anything you do, very very often including fallen out of your bed, if that is a standard.

You got confused. This is called Earth. Very cursed nature when you say near this water, that water. There is a reason of certain very dark things, and you meant you go to hell. I don't see why you keep insist you don't just go now.

Because your karma its mounted. 

Every single day.

And when you are near certain things, those bell-and-whistle are cursing in the psychi space until you die. That is why things very light said, you are probably just already there finished.

I don't even bothered to read the OU language, just pretend I don't see, I don't know, I don't hear, I don't care, I don't take care of it. 

You know how that goes in the true life. Someone really wishing you well. 

When you finding out the legal consequence, you end up in jails. I don't even know why?!

I don't send you to jail...its written someone else find it, got the money....I did wishing you well?!!!!~ you find out when you die, how uncondition, not even in the money to finish all of you. If I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment