11/12/2022

Russian got to the South of Ukraine, that is Black Sea !!!

You all know what Sea is made of...salt ! 

Those snack from Silicon Valley are Salt? The Silicon Valley guy new video?

I lost my interface. This mouse, easy going without the battery, and click once require to activate saving the battery function? So for some reason if I get back to my seat, and click once, that entire browser disappear? I am looking at the map? I am on my seat. 


Two sea if I coming down from the map

Where is the dead sea?

uh....Guza !!! The Guza Strip that area, if you saying the Hittie coming down to Egypt?


That movie was last year? And you have a war 2022 !! 

Russia they know about Nibiru, that was a very known fact 2012. There were a lot a lot a lot of those publication or theorist how the world end. A lot of people know about it. 


What is difference between the sea and the lake?

Like that will be the fresh water resource 5 Lakes, where UB at. That is the lake Erie Lake. Able to use water resource. Black sea are salt water. Those are not fresh water resource, just warmer.


Allan Walker that TV, you cannot let that one guy leave the European land to the Moon. Whatever that means. So you do what the Eternal Love movies say, I cannot be dead on this end. Just the first episode. I file this.

Meaning you do not enter from Poland or Spain meaning American side. You just leave it.



No comments:

Post a Comment