11/12/2022

I used to get sun burn in the high school, volleyball time. These 青草油 I leave it on the body its very very itchy. After 2 hours. Right now I have to use a lot a lot a lot water to wash it. Hot or cold, because the finger tips are all that stuffs, cannot put near the eyes....

It feels like the sun burn again.

Very very very itchy looks like those 刮痧 in Chinese medicine these skins, few dots here or there. Healing saying.

Very itchy. I cannot stop washing it the entire 4 limbs. Washing washing washing, sun burn.

I soak then in the water, burn.....( After I show, I bath, just some body wash soap on the body.)

I use more soap now. These Police station man's body wash so little.... It doesn't wash all that much to smell like the body says dove? I use a lot per washing. I cannot keep affording this. There are cheaper soap I found ~~~~~~~!!! 

They are from Indonesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment